IBM Business Process Manager
|Abstract: This white paper provides easy step-by-step instructions to configure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced for z/OS V8.5: Process Server and a Process Center on Linux for System z.|
The attached spreadsheet and WebSphere Customization Toolbox (WCT) can create the job streams, artifacts, and instructions to perform this configuration with a minimum number of steps. A WebSphere network deployment manager and managed nodes are all created and configured with IBM BPM by this automated process.
Also included is a spreadsheet and document to configure a BPM V.8.5 Process Center on zLinux.
The "Business Process Manager V8.5" Wildfire Class (ZBPM8) provides a 2.5 - day workshop to configure BPM:Process Sever on z/OS. Enroll via your IBM Rep. who can contact Judy Keute via email: Judith Vadnais/Poughkeepsie/IBM or (email@example.com)
|Use these Slides and Spreadsheets to define the environment specific customization variables for WebSphere Application Server for z/OS V8.5 with IBM Business Process Manager Advanced for z/OS V8.5.|
WP102261 BPM V85 Configuration - Upated2014Feb10.xls
Here is an outline of the steps:
1. Use the attached spreadsheet to plan your configuration. Output documents produced by the spreadsheet:
2. Use the WCT to generate the jobs to create the BPM "Stacked" Environment for:
- Installation response files (Deployment Manager, Empty Nodes)
- BPMConfig properties files and Database definitions
- Use the IBM Installation Manager to install and configure the WCT with the IBM BPM extension (zWBI.wct).
3. Configure the Deployment Manager, augment it for IBM BPM, and Cluster (but no cluster members).
- Deployment Manager with IBM BPM
- Empty (Custom) node with IBM BPM
4. Create the required databases and tables using the generated DDL and scripts.
5. Configure the Empty Node augment it for BPM. Then Federate the node to the Deployment Manager. Finally, re-run the BPZCNFGD job to create the cluster members. Also create the necessary RACF profiles for the cluster member.
6. For the Advanced configuration, run the bootstrapProcessServerData.sh script.
7. Re-synchronize the entire Cell. (Stop and re-start all Started tasks.)
Process Center on Linux:
- Use these Slides and Spreadsheets to define the environment specific customization variables for the IBM BPM V8.5 Process Center:
Installation and Migration
WebSphere; IBM System z Software
BPM, Business Process Manager, z/OS, IBM, V8.5, 8.5
|Is this your first visit to Techdocs (the Technical Sales Library)?