The Programs listed below are licensed under the following License Information terms and conditions in addition to the Program license terms previously agreed to by Client and IBM. If Client does not have previously agreed to license terms in effect for the Program, the International Program License Agreement (Z125-3301-14) applies.
Program Name (Program Number):
IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator 11.2 (5724-W12)
The following standard terms apply to Licensee's use of the Program.
Limited use right
With the exception of Bundled Programs, all IBM software provided to Licensee with the Program can only be used to support Licensee's use of the Principal Program under this License Information document, which means such use must be directly related to a licensed use of the Principal Program.
Licensee is not authorized to use the Program to provide commercial IT services to any third party, to provide commercial hosting or timesharing, or to sublicense, rent, or lease the Program.
Licensee may not use or authorize others to use the Program if failure of the Program could lead to death, bodily injury, or property or environmental damage.
Licensee is authorized to install and use the Supporting Programs identified below only to support Licensee's use of the Principal Program under this Agreement. The phrase "to support Licensee's use" would only include those uses that are necessary or otherwise directly related to a licensed use of the Principal Program or another Supporting Program. The Supporting Programs may not be used for any other purpose. A Supporting Program may be accompanied by license terms, and those terms, if any, apply to Licensee's use of that Supporting Program. In the event of conflict, the terms in this License Information document supersede the Supporting Program's terms. Licensee must obtain sufficient entitlements to the Program, as a whole, to cover Licensee's installation and use of all of the Supporting Programs, unless separate entitlements are provided within this License Information document. For example, if this Program were licensed on a VPC (Virtual Processor Core) basis and Licensee were to install the Principal Program or a Supporting Program on a 10 VPC machine and another Supporting Program on a second 10 VPC machine, Licensee would be required to obtain 20 VPC entitlements to the Program.
- IBM Cognos Analytics for Jupyter Notebook
- IBM Cognos Transformer
- IBM Cognos Cube Designer
- IBM Cognos Dynamic Query Analyzer
- IBM Cognos for Microsoft Office
- IBM Cognos Framework Manager
- IBM Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel
- IBM DB2 Standard Server Edition 11.5.4
- IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Identity Edition
- IBM Informix Server
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core V9.0
- IBM HTTP Server for WebSphere Application Server V9
Licensee is not authorized to use any of the following components or functions of the Program:
- pureScale clustering technology (of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- DB2 Connect (of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- SQL Warehousing Tool (SQW) (of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- IBM InfoSphere Data Architect 9.1.4 (of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- IBM InfoSphere Data Replication 11.4 (CDC component) (of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- IBM InfoSphere Data Replication 11.4 (SQL Replication, Q Replication and CDC for Db2 LUW components)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 9.0(of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- IBM Data Server Manager Enterprise Edition 2.1.5(of IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Adaptive Compression and classic row compression (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Db2 column-organized tables (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Federation with other data sources (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Index Compression (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Materialized query tables (MQTs) (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Partitioning - partitioned database environment (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- Q Replication (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)
- IBM Spectrum Scale Data Access (IBM DB2 Standard Edition)- IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scales (of WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core)
Source Components and Sample Materials
The Program includes components in source code form ("Source Components"), or other materials identified as Sample Materials or both. Licensee may copy and modify Source Components and Sample Materials for internal use only within the limits of the license rights under this Agreement; provided, however, that Licensee may not alter or delete any copyright information or notices contained in the Source Components or Sample Materials. IBM provides the Source Components and Sample Materials without obligation of support and "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-INTERFERENCE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The following units of measure may apply to Licensee's use of the Program.
Authorized User is a unit of measure by which the Program can be licensed. An Authorized User is a unique person who is given access to the Program. The Program may be installed on any number of computers or servers and each Authorized User may have simultaneous access to any number of instances of the Program at one time. Licensee must obtain separate, dedicated entitlements for each Authorized User given access to the Program in any manner directly or indirectly (for example: via a multiplexing program, device, or application server) through any means. An entitlement for an Authorized User is unique to that Authorized User and may not be shared, nor may it be reassigned other than for the permanent transfer of the Authorized User entitlement to another person.
In addition to the above, the following terms apply to Licensee's use of the Program.
Bursting Feature Requirement
Each person who is provided an output(s) of the Program through the Bursting feature or who authenticates to the Program must be covered by an appropriate entitlement.
IBM DB2 Standard Server Edition
- Use Limitations: Use by Principal Program
"Use by Principal Program" means that the Supporting Program is provided exclusively for use by the Principal Program. Neither Licensee nor any application, program or device is authorized to directly use or access the services of the Supporting Program except Licensee may access the Supporting Program to perform administrative functions for the Supporting Program such as backup, recovery and authorized configuration
The Supporting Program may use a maximum of 16 processor cores and 128 GB of memory on each physical or virtual server; however, if the Supporting Program is used on a cluster of servers configured to work together using database partitioning or other permitted clustering technology, the Supporting Program may use a maximum of 16 processor cores and 128 GB of memory across all virtual or physical servers in that cluster.