Configuration and Management in one solution
IBM® IMS™ System Management for z/OS, V1.1 (5655-SYM) delivers tools that a system programmer can use to configure and maintain an IMS environment. It offers a comprehensive set of tools to help you manage an IMS environment.
- Provide configuration management to analyze, modify and deploy IMS resources and parameters.
- Enhance the manageability of TCP/IP access to IMS through IMS Connect (an integrated function of IMS).
- Exploit the benefits enabling customization of Extended Terminal Option (ETO)
- Ensure that IMS batch jobs or IMS Batch Message Processing (BMP) are restarted correctly
- Provide IMS queues management. It prevents queue overflow conditions and restores messages on the message queues for processing.
- Helps IMS system programmers, operations personnel, DBAs, and help desk personnel administer an IMS Sysplex environment by centralizing sysplex information through a single interface.