Protect, manage and provide recovery solutions for enterprise data
Defend critical data assets
IBM® DB2® Backup and Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS® delivers management capabilities enabling control and protection for DB2 for z/OS data and assets.
IBM DB2 Backup and Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS focuses on the management of DB2 data and objects.
- Optimize availability by automating DB2 utility maintenance based on critical business or application needs to improve application availability.
- Reduce costs by consuming less resources through automated routine maintenance, backup and recovery operations.
- Provide business continuity through protection of DB2 data and assets, and guarantee business objectives for any type of recovery scenario.
- Automate the collection of statistics on DB2 objects to optimize your maintenance window.
- Analyze recovery assets and establish optimal recovery procedures to reduce recovery time and objectives.
- Eliminate application downtime and help eliminate data loss by verifying backup is available.
- Group related objects to combine utility maintenance functions within a single job profile.
- Take advantage of fast replication storage technology to reduce time and system costs.
- Reduce recovery time and simplify disaster recovery procedures while using less CPU, I/O and storage resources.
Provide business continuity
- Establish optimal utility maintenance policies to ensure availability of critical DB2 applications.
- Transform tedious disaster recovery processes into more efficient procedures.
- Perform mass application recovery to allow grouping by application profiles to provide recovery based on application needs.
IBM DB2 Backup and Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS resources