Measure and report application performance
IBM z/OS Tools
Are your tools up to the task?
Watch the video (00:03:35)
IBM® Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS® measures and reports how applications use available resources. This easy to use tool helps you identify system constraints and improve application performance.
Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS:
- Helps you maximize the performance of your existing applications and improve response time of online transactions and batch turnaround times.
- Gives you the information needed to isolate performance problems in applications and test the effect of increased workloads on your systems.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports the performance of CICS, Assembler, COBOL, PL/I, C/C++, DB2®, IMS™ WebSphere® MQ and WebSphere Application Server applications.
- Collects samples from the monitored address space and analyzes the system or resource application usage of CPU, DASD, I/O or the total address space.
- Features online analysis reports that can be created as PDF or XML files, so that you can view them on workstations or transfer them easily to other applications.
Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS resources