Meeting the needs of the “always on” consumer
IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence personalizes the customer experience by making recommendations that are most relevant to each unique customer based on their buying behavior, web activity, social media presence and much more. Using automation, this integrated software solution gathers customer information from multiple internal and external sources and models customer behavior. Scoring then provides you with customized actions you can take to provide the right offer to the right customer at the right time.
IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence includes the following capabilities to help you confidently recommend a personalized relevant offer at the point of impact:
- Predictive analytics to help you anticipate the behavior of individual customers
- Decision management to convert predictive model scoring into an appropriate action
- Real-time scoring to generate and re-generate predictions on demand
- Cross-campaign optimization to identify the most profitable decision for each customer
- Customer lifetime value segmentation to classify customers and provide recommendations for retention
- Transform data into insights that help you determine what individual customers are likely to want or do next, such as accept an offer, default on a mortgage or cancel a policy.
- Guide front-line customer interactions and experiences with predictive techniques.
- Use advanced customer churn models to predict and proactively control customer retention.
- Engage in targeted marketing campaigns and proactively identify customer service issues.
- Provide recommended actions for each individual customer interaction.
- Take advantage of automated and optimized transactional decisions in near real time.
- Develop and implement targeted configurations and content for each customer interaction with a flexible and intuitive user interface.
- Continuously score against transactional data such as high volume sales, customer service and claims transactions.
- Provide customer service, marketing and business analysts with up-to-date predictions rather than precalculated and static history.
- Enable your front lines to act on predictions while they are interacting with the customer and react to new information as they learn it.
- Increase campaign results by as much as 20 percent across all channels.
- Scan multiple campaigns and business constraints to find the best assignment of customers to campaigns.
- Combine the logic of business rules with the insight gained from predictive modeling.
Customer lifetime value segmentation
- Use customer segmentation techniques to classify customers based on the possibility of lifetime value.
- Receive an automatically generated action allocation policy that is optimized for long-term expected reward.
- Use recommended actions to retain customers based on their lifetime value segment.
- Generate visualizations of segmentation and recommendation results.
Predictive Customer Intelligence resources
Video: Providing the total customer experience with IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence
White paper: The new frontier for personalized customer experience
White paper: Measure