Reporting and analytic data models for insurance organizations
IBM® Insurance Information Data Warehouse is an industry-specific blueprint that provides data warehouse design models, business terminology and analysis templates to help accelerate the development of business applications. The software helps consolidate trusted information across multiple viewpoints.
IBM Insurance Information Data Warehouse can provide the following features and benefits:
- Consolidates meaningful financial and actuarial data across multiple channels and products.
- Supports compliance and risk management requirements such as risk and finance reporting.
- Helps minimize errors and development costs by facilitating an incremental approach to integrated reporting.
Consolidates meaningful financial and actuarial data
- Enables you to more effectively control and reduce the time to scope requirements, subsequent customization and any extension of the data warehouse.
Supports compliance and risk management requirements
- Covers enterprise risk management, finance and compliance reporting (including Solvency II - Quantitative Impact Study 5 (QIS5) and Consultation Paper 58 (CP58) support).
- Provides support for Sarbanes-Oxley Act, claims, intermediary performance, basic life and pension actuarial, corporate pensions compliance, risk management visibility and more.
- Provides a basis for statutory reporting and relationship management for decision support and performance management applications.
Helps minimize errors and development costs
- Facilitates an incremental approach to integrated reporting to help reduce risk and minimize development costs.
- Supports smarter decisions and better results through sample IBM Cognos reports.
- Uses a Kimball dimensional model approach based on business solution templates to integrate with IBM Netezza data warehouse appliances and OLAP environments such as IBM Cognos business intelligence.
Insurance Information Data Warehouse Featured Resources