What is IBM Cloud Video Enterprise Content Delivery Network?
IBM Cloud Video Enterprise Content Delivery Network enables you to relieve bottlenecks associated with delivering security-enhanced video to single or multiple corporate connections. It also protects your network by offering a flexible and scalable content delivery solution without the need for costly hardware deployments. And it enables video assets to effectively scale by caching a single version of a video asset that is then delivered across a network to viewers.
Benefits of Enterprise Content Delivery Network
- Deploy with ease: eCDN is installed on shared or dedicated hardware as a virtual server and in conjuction with firewalls that offer included flexibility for multiple instances to support multiple Internet service providers (ISPs) or multiple offices.
- Monitor performance: With the web-based portal, administrators can see viewership on each node and monitor performance across the network. New nodes can be added and configured within the central interface.
- Route automatically: Each viewer pulls video content from the appropriate node, with built-in methodology to help improve redundancy and reduce strain through multiple installations. This methodology does not disrupt normal delivery over a worldwide network for remote viewers.
Contact us for more details.
- Software-based solution
- Web-based administration portal
- Built in high-availability
- Real-time monitoring
- Easy to configure and manage
- Compatible with firewalls
- Multi-device delivery
The case for IBM Cloud Video
“You can have tens of thousands of people, sometimes hundreds of thousands of people watching a class together and having the same experience at the same time, and that's scalability”
− Ryan Vance, VP of Content at CreativeLive