IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5.1 Service Request Management Fundamentals
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing a Service Desk using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you learn how to create and resolve service requests, incidents, and problems. You also learn to manage a service catalog, obtain user feedback through surveys, and generate reports.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
This basic course is for anyone who who implements or uses SmartCloud Control Desk for Service Desk and Service Catalog functions.
You should have:
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (SPVC) (TOS34) and basic skills with operating systems, database administration, IPv4 networking, and service desk concepts.
- Service Management
- The Service Desk
- Service Requests, Incidents, and Problems
- The Service Catalog
- Service Level Agreements
- Describe the features and applications of the Service Desk and Service Catalog
- Explain the purpose and goals of request fulfillment, incident management, and problem management processes
- Handle an issue from initial report to resolution using the Service Desk
- Follow an offering from shopping to fulfillment using the Service Catalog
IBM Training Blog:
You can enroll in an instructor-led classroom at different geographic locations, instructor-led online course in any timezone or a self-paced online course.
This class has been identified by our Global Training Partner as "Guaranteed to run". View the terms and conditions for full details.
|24 Hours||Self-paced Virtual Course||English||Arrow ECS|
|24 Hours||Self-paced Virtual Course||English||Ingram Micro|
|24 Hours||Self-paced Virtual Course||English||LearnQuest|
|24 Hours||Self-paced Virtual Course||English||TechData Inc.|
If you are interested in a custom or private delivery of this content, please contact a GTP about delivery in your country.