System Administrator Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.6
Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
PDF version (92KB)
The System Administrator is able to properly configure, manage, and expand their IBM Business Process Manager environments to support a multi-project BPM program over time with optimal scalability and availability.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap already has basic skills in the following areas:
- Experience with J2EE, SQL, SOAP and XML.
- Experience administering multi-tier business applications.
- Experience managing an application server.
- Experience managing a database server.
- Experience with Linux operating system
After completing this training path, students should be able to:
- Configure and administer a Process Center environment
- Configure and administer a Process Server environment
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.6 IBM Process Server and IBM Process Center
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Standard architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Standard components
- Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
- Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPM Config utility
- Deploy and manage process applications
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
- Archive and purge the IBM Business Process environment
- Integrate with security providers to secure the environment
- Troubleshoot the environment