IBM Systems Technical University
April 30 - May 4, 2018 | Orlando, FL, USA
Hilton Orlando Resort, Florida
April 30 - May 4, 2018 | Orlando, FL, USA Hilton Orlando Resort, Florida
Grow your skills with in-depth pure technical training at the IBM Systems Technical University in Orlando, Florida. Learn how you can harness the power of IBM Systems solutions to help turn your IT challenges into successes.
Get the opportunity to:
Sharpen your expertise with sessions led by IBM product and industry experts
Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 600 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Who should attend:
- IT Executives & Business Managers
- Data Center Managers
- Technical Support Managers
- Project Managers
- Systems & Application Programmers
- IT Architects
- Hardware Planners & Capacity Planners
- Performance Analysts
- Systems, Database & Storage Admins
- IBM Business Partners
- Other IT Professionals
- IBM Z
- IBM Z Software
- IBM z/OS
- IBM z/VM
- IBM zVSE
- Linux on IBM Z
- IBM LinuxONE
- Pervasive encryption
- IBM AIX
- IBM i
- Linux on IBM Power Systems
- IBM Storage
- Competitive topics
- High Performance
- System Networking
- System Software
- Business Analytics
- And more!
Join us at the Solution Center:
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Should you require assistance, please contact the registration team:
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern
Client and Business Partner rates
|Super Saver Rate||Available through December 31, 2017||USD 1,995|
|Early Bird Rate||Available through February 4, 2018||USD 2,295|
|Standard Rate||Beginning February 5, 2018||USD 2,495|
|Business Partner PGI Voucher**entitled BPs only||Available through May 4, 2018||USD 500|
|Business Partner Competency Voucher**entitled BPs only||Available through May 4, 2018||USD 0|
|IBM employee rate||Available through May 4, 2018||USD 2,095|
**Paying by Business Partner Education Voucher If you plan to use a PGI or Competency Voucher for this event you must register for the conference and provide your voucher number in the voucher number field on the registration form.
You will be notified within 48 hours if your voucher is not validated.
Rate terms and conditions: Rate terms and conditions: Standard tuition rate for these events is USD 2,495. Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts. Early Bird Rates end 11:59PM Eastern time on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount. Any discount will be applied when the credit card is billed. For further details contact the registration team.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
Hilton Orlando Resort
6001 Destination Parkway Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: 401-8313-4300
IBM negotiated room type and rates
Hotel room rate: USD 219 per night.
Please note that we have negotiated a special rate at the hotel for conference attendees.
Securing your room reservation within the IBM block entitles you to complimentary wireless access for the duration of your stay.
Please use the link below to secure a room.
Event cancellation policy:
To avoid charges, conference enrollees must cancel their registrations by end of day March 5, 2018. For cancellations received after March 5, registration fees will be fully refunded less a USD 200 administrative fee.
Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations received after March 26, 2018. Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
To cancel your registration, please call or contact us via email. Please reference your registration confirmation number on your cancellation request.
Systems hardware and software certification exams will be offered at the special event rate of USD 100 per exam, up to a 50% discount over the testing center price. A complete listing of available IBM tests is available at the testing lab.
Certification tests are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and by appointment only. Tests are payable on site at the time of testing, using Visa, Master Card or American Express, which the test taker enters directly into the testing tool.
Some vouchers are accepted as payment for exams (for example, PGI/Specialty test vouchers, and IBM employee vouchers), but vouchers are not guaranteed to be accepted.
Potential test takers should prepare for their test(s) prior to the conference.
There you'll find test descriptions, including:
- Certification job role names and descriptions to which the tests apply.
- Test objectives measured on the tests.
- Recommended educational resources.
- Assessment and sample tests to help gauge your readiness for the actual exam.
- Estimated time required to take the test.
Important notes on certification testing:
- The same test may be taken by an individual only twice in a 30-day period. Both attempts may be taken at this event.
- For each test, test takers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, show their conference badge and one government issued ID with a recent photo (for example: passport, national ID, or driver license).
- All tests are closed-book containing multiple-choice questions. They are delivered in a proctored environment via a web-based tool.
- Candidates should ensure they have a valid web account with Pearson Vue. While a testing ID is important, it is not needed to log in to take the exam. Candidates will need the user name and password for their Pearson Vue web account to log in to take their exam.
- Candidates can register for new accounts, test, and update existing credentials on the Pearson Vue website.
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!