Getting Started with IBM Operational Decision Manager
This course explains the basic concepts of decision management, and highlights the value of implementing operational decision management.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Operational Decision Management V8.9
- Introductory Skills for IBM Operational Decision Manager
Learning Journeys that reference this course:
This basic course is designed for users who are new to decision management.
This course has no prerequisites.
- Getting started with IBM Operational Decision Manager
- Explain decision management
- Describe the value of implementing the business rules approach
- Describe the IBM Operational Decision Manager architecture
- Outline the collaboration between user roles during agile business rule development
IBM Training Blog:
You can enroll in an instructor-led classroom at different geographic locations, instructor-led online course in any timezone or a self-paced online course.
Start date on / after:
Guaranteed to Run (GTR):
|Start Date||My Time Zone||GTR||Country||City||Duration||Delivery Type||Language||Partner||Action|
|1.6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||TechData Inc.|
|1.6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Ingram Micro|
|1.6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Global Knowledge|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Arrow ECS|
|1.6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||ITMS|
|1.6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||LearnQuest|