Welcome Power to Cloud Rewards Program
This offer is only available to Power to Cloud clients who complete an engagement on eligible models and return the client feedback form.
Review the Power to Cloud Rewards Program
As a valued IBM Power Systems - Power to Cloud Rewards Program client, we are pleased to waive the tuition to attend any eligible IBM Power Systems Technical University, Symposium or IBMTechU Comes to You event worldwide. This tuition waiver provides us with an opportunity to thank you for choosing IBM while offering a valuable education experience to you or a colleague from your company. The IBM Power to Cloud Rewards Program helps clients design, build and deliver cloud platforms on IBM Power Systems servers and accelerate the transformation of IT infrastructure to private and hybrid clouds. Power Systems events are a great way to explore the latest in Power Systems technology, learn from product developers and experts, network with peers and discover innovative tips and techniques.
Here's how it works:
After receipt of the Power to Cloud tuition waiver promotion code from IBM Systems Lab Services, a 100% discount will be applied at billing when you enroll in an eligible IBM Technical Conference.
- For the list of eligible events, visit: IBM Training Events
- Enroll via the web by clicking on the registration link of the event you wish to attend.
- Fill in the appropriate fields on the enrollment form
- Under the "Company information" section, make sure to enter the Promotion Code you have been given. You must enter this code to receive the 100% discount. In the 'Payment Information' section you may be asked to secure registration with a credit card; however you will not be billed
- When complete, click 'Continue' at the bottom of the form
- Please review the terms and conditions below prior to enrolling
This offer is only available to Power to Cloud clients who complete an engagement on eligible models and return the client feedback form. Review the Power to Cloud Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
- This offer cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts.
- This offer is only available to clients who have completed a Power to Cloud engagement on eligible models
- Eligibility for this offer also requires completion of a Client Feedback form at end of the engagement.
- This offer excludes events specific to IBM z Systems and IBM Storage.
- One invitation per company for each qualifying serial number.
- Only employees of Power to Cloud accounts are eligible to receive this offer.
- A Promotion Code is required for the tuition to be waived. This will be provided after the completion of the Power to Cloud engagement and the return of the Client Feedback form.
- Admission includes: attendance at all general and elective sessions, student materials, all conference provided meals (breakfast and lunch), Solution Center receptions, and admission to the social event. It does not include: airfare, hotel charges and meals outside of the conference or incidentals.
- This offer is non transferable.
- There are no cash refunds.
- You will be required to hold the registration with credit card: however, the credit card will not be billed for conference tuition.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- All enrollments are subject to availability.
- Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled conference are permitted prior to the start of the conference. The new attendee must enroll using the regular enrollment process.
- This offer is not available to IBM employees or employees of IBM Business Partners and Resellers.
- This offer in not available to employees of any Federal or State Government agencies.
- Your acceptance of this offer is based upon the understanding that your employer will not object to your receiving an IBM tuition waiver.
- This offer is valid worldwide.
- Tuition waiver expires 12 months from issuance.
IBM reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time.