|What is the Procurement Engineering Tool Set?|
Procurement Engineering Tool Set (PETS) is an e-business application that systematically calculates IBM supplier capabilities and maps these against IBM technology requirements. There are five tools as listed below:
- Process Change Notification (PCN)
- Supplier Problem Log (SPL)
- Technology Qualification Application (TQA)
- Quality Information Network
- Supplier Quality Management System (SQMS)
To review the process for each of these applications, select the User guide link in the navigator section of PETS Help.