Follow these steps to access your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page:
- Access the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'My Portal: My Functions' on the 'Supply Portal overview' page.
- Enter the user ID and the password that you obtained from IR in the pop-up window. Select 'OK'.
- For a brand new user, first time accessing supply portal, the 'Supply Portal Terms' page containing the IBM Supply Portal service agreement appears,
Your own personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page appears, listing the functions you can use (under the 'User functions' heading), and the applications you are authorized to access (under the 'Applications' heading).
- Select 'I accept' if you agree with the terms and conditions and then continue with the registration.
- Select 'I do not accept' if you do not agree with the terms and conditions and you will be returned to the 'Public Portal' page.