Requesting application access - Currently registered for any Supply Portal application -
If you have logged onto the supply portal before or if you have access to any e-procurement tools (Supplier Problem Log, QIN, Internet Quoting, ESI, etc.), then you will need to follow these steps:
- Log onto MyPortal:MyFunctions in the Supply Portal using your IBM userid and password.
- Select Request App. Access which is located under the User Functions section.
- You will see the Select Application screen. Select SPL-Supplier Problem Log in the Application tab, then select Continue.
- You will be taken to the SPL Request Screen. Here is a description of each of the fields. These descriptions are available on-line by clicking on the title of the field. When complete, select Continue.
- Select Portal Role - There are two roles:
- Coordinator: Approves and rejects portal requests for SPL access for your company.
- Regular User - No company wide authority. Only can change personal id.
You will see the Review Screen
, Review the information. If changes are needed, select your browser’s back button, make the modifications, then select Continue
. If everything is OK, select Submit