The following guidelines must be adhered to when shipping goods for transport:
- Indicate complete purchase order number, item quantity, and IBM part or tool number, if any, in all invoices, shipping containers, packing lists, and correspondence.
- Furnish IBM with the item(s) indicated above in accordance with all conditions specified.
- Clearly mark carton containing Packing Slip.
- Invoices that include sales tax must have the tax amount specified separately on the face of the invoice.
Direct all invoice status inquiries to the IBM Global Procurement Application Support Center, or phone 1-800-856-1626 for status inquiries for North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Brazil, and Argentina. If exception is taken to price, delivery date, or terms and conditions, immediately contact the IBM Procurement Representative.
- If the purchase order is for Service Parts and the order term is collect, the carrier will depend on the final destination and the shipment dimensions. Click SPO Routing Guide for the proper routing instructions
- Click on Shipment Request Form (SRF)and PO management and Escalation Path
- If the purchase order is for Production or for a Marketing Country and the order term is collect, Click Routing Guide for the proper routing and billing instructions
- If the service flow is for FiGo shipments pls see FiGo Routing Instructions
- Alternative carrier routing can only be authorized by the IBM buyer or IBM Traffic. IBM reserves the right to charge back all additional transportation expenses incurred as a result of carrier misrouting or incorrect payment terms.
- Unauthorized transportation charges on invoices will be deducted by Accounts Payable.
- Supplier SPI (Shipping Procedure Instructions)
LLP Communication Matrix
DHL EMEA (include specific SPO view)
DHL Canada (include specififc SPO view)
DHL Latam (include specific SPO view)
DHL APAC (include specific SPO view)