- Select the first bullet, View Existing BOM Files to retrieve an expandable list of BOMs assigned to their organization.
- A Log on screen will appear. Enter your User Name and Password to logon to the system and click OK.
A list of BOMs sent to this manufacturer as RFQs, which have not yet been awarded to this or another manufacturer is (are) displayed.
- Select the desired RFQ BOM by scrolling with the vertical bar. Click the twistie of the desired BOM Package for RFQ. This will show BOM Package for the selected RFQ.
- Click the twistie of BOM Package for where, xxxx is the CM name, to show the bill of materials for BOM.
- Click a P/N to see its Detail Part Information. Click Back when finished reviewing.
- Look at the Assembly Description, by clicking on the title text (not the twistie) of the BOM. Scroll down to see the attachments, if there are attachments.
Analyze an atttachment:
- Double-click attachment to view it. (this will only work if the file's application is on user's desktop).
- To detach an attachment and save to further review, right-click its icon.
- Click Save Link as if using Netscape and follow the instructions.(or click 'Save Target As ..' if using IE.). If the attachments are to be analyzed, the browser can be closed while doing the analysis.
Download the Bill of Materials:
To download the BOM, go to the Assembly Price Summary screen. Assuming you are currently on the Assembly Description screen the following will navigate you to the Assembly Price Summary screen.
- Select the single forward Arrow on the A-Source Tool Bar at the top of the Assembly Description screen.
- Double-click the text of the desired BOM Package.
- Select top header's Download button in the Toolbar as shown in the figure above. Follow the instructions found in the URL's screen.
Note: The best extension to use is 'TXT', which is the default.
- Close the browser.