CSA Release 1.2.9 deploys on 21 May 2007.
Changes in this release include:
- Ability to turn off CSA E-mails by user id (All countries).
- Acceptance of Letter of Assurance to facilitate export office approval (US, UK, India only).
- Custom expenses (Canada and Hong Kong only).
26 August 2006 CSA Fix pack
The change you will notice as a result of this fix pack are:
- The field labeled "Employee serial number" will be changed to "Previous employee serial number" (not applicable for China, India, France, or Germany).
22 July 2006 CSA Fix pack
The changes you will notice as a result of this fix pack are:
- Canceled E-mails will include the line item number
- ".RTF" file extensions will be viewable on supplier side.
- Requester's write in comments for rejected response or canceled / on-hold requests are viewable on CSA screens and included in emails.
- CSA will not reset the above matrix wage on above matrix pricing responses when user edits response details.
29 April 2006 CSA Fix pack
The resulting changes are:
- Ability to withdraw and resubmit a renewal and referral response
- A correction to the requester name on the E-maill for a new request
- Correction to the help contacts for Europe and AP
- Correction to the date format for French users
- Function for the help desk to simulate logging in as the supplier has been restored
- If response is in ready for submission status, when you open the response the full details will be available
24 April 2006 CSA Release 1.1 to deploy to China, France, Germany, India, and US
Contractor Sourcing Application (CSA) is deploying additional functions in a new release on 24 April 2006. The new release will not require any data migration from current CSA Release 1.0 to the new release of CSA Release 1.1. You will be able to access all current and new CSA requests in your existing account.
Some of the key benefits of CSA release 1.1 are:
- Requests will be identified as either request for information (RFI) or request for quote (RFQ) on CSA welcome page.
- Request details updates.
- Submit type field will display: New T&M review request, renewal, or referral.
- Request type field will display: Request for information (no intent to buy) or Request for quote (intent to buy).
- Line of business field displays requester’s business unit.
- Identification of BSAP contract description at line item (not applicable for all countries).
- Drop down list for skill levels will match the rate matrix skill levels.
- E-mail text update for RFI/RFQ, BSAP contract description and work location.
Local country procurement will provided supplemental information to their supplier base if necessary. Please contact the Global Procurement Application Support Center for any assistance with CSA.
14 Jan 2006 CSA Fix pack deployed
The resulting changes are: