IBM Innovation Space
The IBM Innovation Space is an incubator run by IBM Canada Ltd. to develop startups and accelerate growth through mentorships, exposure to clients, business development and a collaborative workspace. Here at IBM, startups are able to engage with high-level executives, investors, mentors, and each other to further innovate and solve problems that really matter.
What you get
- Access to expert mentors and developers ready to assist with you technical and business needs
- Through our Global Entreprenuer Program, receive up to $120K in IBM credits to use our Bluemix, Softlayer and Watson software products
- Weekly events and programming with our partners and IBM executives to teach you everything from selling your product and recruiting the right people to integrating our technology in the most effective manner
- Streamlined direct access to the world's largest clients through IBM's networks to help your business scale quickly and efficiently
- Work rent-free from our Downtown Toronto location in the heart of the Fashion District
- Assistance with funding through our partners and local VCs. IBM does not take any equity from the startups we parter with
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program (GEP)
To be eligible to participate, a startup:
- Must have been founded within the 5 years immediately preceding the application
- Must be incorporated in Canada
- Must have less than US $1M in revenues during the last 12 months
- Must not have been a paying customer for IBM Cloud services prior to application
- Up to US $120K in IBM credits towards Bluemix, Softlayer and Watson services
- Go-to-Market Support - Attend networking events, global startup competitions, and gain access to premiere offers to assist with your business needs.
- Technical Support - Consult in-person or virtually with technical experts who will guide you through migrating to IBM Cloud technology to propel your business.
- Business Mentorships & Services - Attend local events, meet expert mentors, corporate executives and other entrepreneurs to help you with your startup journey.