IBM has always worked closely with a select set of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who offer application solutions and tools to meet your business needs on IBM System z. IBM produces the hardware and the system software, but we rely heavily on ISVs to build the applications and tools that give System z full value to your enterprise.
For listings of ISV companies that have indicated their current support for the latest System z (z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE) and Linux on System z operating systems, visit the following IBM sites:
- Visit the Global Solutions Directory website
- Click on Manage Solutions on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click "Sign In" on the bottom of the screen
- Enter your own IBM ID and Password
- Select: Add new solution and complete the 5 sections as indicated,
Select: Approved Solutions. Then Edit to update an existing software package with updated information; i.e., newest release of the package or additional modules created
- Select: Submit
IBM’s PartnerWorld program provides worldwide support services to ISVs who build commercial solutions using IBM technologies. If you are an ISV and would like further information about PartnerWorld programs and System z, visit the System z ISV Landing Page.