SCRT89 Record Utility (SCRT89RU) Questions/Problem Reporting
The SCRT Users Guide (PDF, 5.7MB) should be your first point of reference for all questions about configuring your system for sub-capacity, tailoring the SCRT89RU JCL and running the SCRT89RU program.
If you have a technical question about or problem with using SCRT89RU in conjunction with SCRT, use the following procedure to obtain technical support from IBM. Also use this procedure whenever the SCRT documentation directs you to open a service request (SR, formerly known as a PMR).
Service Request Procedure
- Go to the IBM Support Portal.
- Under "Common support links", click Service requests for hardware and software (PMRs).
- Sign in with your IBMid. If you don't have an IBMid, you can register for one.
- Click New service request.
- In the list of options, click I am having a problem with software.
- Specify a product/component, as follows:
- Provide all other necessary information to complete the request, such as:
For additional help with opening a service request, go to IBM Service Request