Monthly License Charge (MLC) metrics are those where a recurring charge applies each month. This charge includes the right to use the product, and also access to IBM product support during the support period. IBM offers a variety of MLC pricing metrics to meet the diverse needs of our mainframe customers.
An IBM pricing metric establishes both the prices and the applicable terms and conditions for IBM software products. Select an MLC pricing metric, based on your goals and/or your environment. The selected metric will be used to price MLC products, such as z/OS, z/TPF, z/VSE, middleware, compilers and selected systems management tools and utilities.
- Advanced Workload License Charges (AWLC)
- Advanced Entry Workload License Charges (AEWLC)
- Country Multiplex License Charges (CMLC)
- Workload License Charges (WLC)
- Entry Workload License Charges (EWLC)
- Midrange Workload License Charges (MWLC)
- System z New Application License Charges (zNALC)
- Multiplex zNALC (MzNALC)
- zSeries Entry License Charges (zELC)
- Parallel Sysplex License Charges (PSLC)
- S/390 Usage Pricing
- Usage License Charges (ULC)
- Select Application License Charges (SALC)