||Service offerings from IBM and IBM Business Partners
||Systems programming assistance from IBM
Product Support Specialists with IBM Global Services can provide installation and migration services for the VM and VSE operating systems, their major subsystems, and even third-party software. These are highly skilled individuals, most of whom have spent a lifetime supporting the VM/VSE platform.
Here are some of the things our team can do for you:
- VSE system software installation, including optional products
- VSE system upgrade via Fast Service Upgrade
- VSE software maintenance application
- OEM sofware installation
- TCP/IP for VSE/ESA implementation
- VM system software installation, including optional products
- VM software maintenance application
- TCP/IP for VM implementation
- VTAM customization
- NCP install/implementation
- IOCP coding
- Multiple VSE guest support under VM/ESA
- System recovery following hardware failure
- Implementation of Token Ring and Ethernet Lans
- OSA-2 implementation
- OSA/SF implementation
- Performance and Capacity Planning consulting
- VSE "Health Checkup"
- Disaster Recovery planning / testing
- Contract Systems Programmer for VSE
- Contract Systems Programmer for VM
- Linux planning, installation and configuration
- Samba and Apache installation
- IBM middleware installation and configuration in a Linux environment
- Anything with VM in its name
- Anything with VSE in its name
- Anything Linux related
For further information, call or write:
||VSE to z/OS migration information and services
| PLEASE NOTE:
||There is no "plan" to have a forced march of VSE and/or VM customers to z/OS. IBM has been working on smoothing the path for those customers who choose to make this move. In today's e-business world, others may want to think about moving to z/OS or coexisting with z/OS where z/OS provides added value to them.
Providers of migration services are listed in alphabetical order. If you know of additional sources related to this subject, please contact the VSE team.
Disclaimer: IBM does not make any representations or endorsement of any of the products or services listed here which are provided by non-IBM sources. That information was provided by the named source, and IBM has made no effort to independently verify the products or services. Users of this information are responsible for checking with the non-IBM source to confirm the specific implementation of their system. In any event, IBM shall not incur any liability by listing the following information.