Comprehensive support for z/OS.
Comprehensive support for zSeries and S/390 servers.
IBM Consolidated Service Test Web site
The CST Web site provides you with a way to obtain and install the recommended PTF service for z/OS or OS/390 and their key subsystems together in one package.
Find out about US announcement, general availability, end of marketing, and end of service dates for z/OS, z/OS.e, and OS/390 releases.
Get end of service dates for IBM software products.
View a table that shows z/OS, z/OS.e, and OS/390 support for zSeries and S/390 server models by operating system release.
View a table that explains your z/OS fallback, coexistence options by operating system release.
It's by design. For decades, z/OS has included basic recovery, availability, and service features as core components of its operating system design. Get the details and find out about new enhancements.
To order and obtain PTFs over the Internet, you should consider using SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval. You can find out more about SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval in the following:
- How to acquire z/OS service — SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval (PDF 1.29MB)
- WSC Flash: Updates to Service Delivery Options - Providing On-demand Capabilities
- SMP/E Internet Service Retrieval
Simplify your z/OS and OS/390 service management. IBM has modified the SMP/E report, ERRSYSMODS, to display enhanced HOLDDATA so you can:
- Identify missing PE and HIPER fixes (APARs and PTFs) easily
- Perform initial analysis of the impact of available fixes directly from the report
- Obtain daily updates of this information
z/OS DOC APAR and ++HOLD DOC documentation
[ Search | List DOC APARS books ]
Obtain the latest updates to the z/OS base elements and optional features documentation that result from DOC APARs and PTFs (++HOLD DOC). IBM has gathered these updates so you can:
- Search all changes
- Print a documentation update
- Obtain weekly updates of this information
Send us your questions and comments.