Create large, complex, printed, mission-critical documents using a powerful markup language with a comprehensive range of formatting capabilities.
Leverage your investment in Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) electronic output solutions by using Document Composition Facility (DCF) software. Use the DCF text formatter to process documents marked up with its own control words or with Generalized Markup Language (GML) tags. GML can be translated into ISO 8879 Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Extensible Markup Language (XML) to deploy DCF-created documents on the Web or into e-business applications.
- Includes spelling verification and hyphenation for all 15 languages supported by DCF.
- Supports AFP outline fonts.
- Includes support for highlight color and full process color.
- Supports shading for IBM Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) and PostScript® devices.
- Supports character sets containing up to approximately 1000 characters for increased globalization capability.
IBM trademarks are the property of IBM.
Adobe, PostScript and PostScript 3 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other company, product and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.