z/OS Internet Library terms and conditions
Please read and accept our
terms and conditions before using the z/OS Internet library.
What's New - October 2013
z/OS Information Centers
Download the books
View and search the z/OS version 1 softcopy collections bookshelves:
Search the z/OS elements and features shelf:
Search by task or information type:
Publication titles, filenames, and order numbers by z/OS release
- V1.13 | V1.12
| V1.11 | V1.10
| V1.9 | V1.8
- Publication titles,
filenames, and order numbers (all publications)
- Bookshelf titles and
z/OS platform publications
Other available publications
z/OS LibraryCenters V1.10
- Please note: z/OS Library Centers have been replaced by z/OS Information
Centers starting with z/OS V1R11. Information Centers are indexed by Google and
other search engines which make finding z/OS documentation even easier.
- z/OS Hot Topics
- Learn about key z/OS technical topics and other items of interest.
- LookAt Internet message
- Look up messages on the Internet. Enter a message ID and LookAt will return
the message description for z/OS, z/VM, and z/VSE messages. Try it out.
Latest z/OS DOC APARs and PTF ++HOLD DOC data
- Obtain the latest updates to z/OS elements and features documentation.
- z/OS licensed publications
- Beginning with z/OS V1R7.0, there are no longer any z/OS elements
and features licensed manuals. z/OS elements and features manuals that
were licensed in previous z/OS releases have been declassified for z/OS V1R7.0
and you can find them with the rest of the z/OS
V1R7.0 unlicensed manuals.
For z/OS releases prior to z/OS V1R7.0, licensed users can
obtain the licensed books for z/OS by ordering
the z/OS Licensed Product Library collection (LK3T-4307).
- IBM softcopy
- Get the latest information about IBM technical documentation available on CD-ROM,
tape, and the Internet.
- How to order IBM
- You can order, for a fee, additional hardcopy books or softcopy collections
by using a toll-free 800 telephone number or by sending an order form to IBM by
fax, Internet, e-mail, or direct mail.
- IBM Glossary
- Visit the IBM terminology Web
site where you can access several of the main glossaries created for IBM
Send us your questions and comments.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are registered trademarks
of Adobe Systems incorporated.
Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.