Executive Council material for Linux on System z
IBM hosts Linux on System z Executive Council meetings in locations across the United States to provide education on Linux for System z. The presentations are available for you, check frequently for updates.
z/VM and Linux on System z
Use the training path to see the courses you might need to take to achieve this skill or certification.
Instructor Led - Online Training
- Linux Implementation for System z (SUSE)
- Implementation for System z Linux (Red Hat)
- Installing, Configuring and Servicing z/VM for Linux Guests
- Advanced Solutions for Linux on System z (SUSE)
- Advanced Solutions for Linux on System z (Red Hat)
- Performance Tuning for Linux
- Linux Basics - A System z Perspective
- z/VM Introduction and Concepts
- z/VM RACF and DIRMAINT Implementation
- z/VM and Linux Connectivity and Management
Search for classroom courses in your country
Free eLearning Course: The Value of Linux on System z
Download the free course: The Value of Linux on System z, sign in and scroll down to access this exciting new course.