Rack power configurator
|A four-digit feature code is used to specify a component that is configurable in the IBM configurators, the eBusiness Configurator (eConfig) and the IBM Web-based Hardware Configurator, used in US and Canada. Options that do not have feature codes cannot be integrated by IBM into a system using these IBM configurators. To purchase options separately, refer to the option part number provided in this document.|
Notes (referencing the following graphic):
- Each device usually comes with a power cord. The PDU requires the
power cord to have an IEC 320-C14 plug. Order 39Y7932 (14ft) if
appropriate cord is not provided with the device.
- Each PDU comes with or requires a country-specific power cord.
- P/S = Power Supply
- One 2m internal rack power cable provided with DPI Rack PDU.
- Devices with C20 power inlets require C19 to C20 power cords.
- Option 39Y7938 provides a C13 to C20 power cord to attach normal
devices with C14 power inlets directly to Front-end, Enterprise C19,
or High Density PDUs.
- UPS uses a country-specific line cord or has a terminal block
requiring an electrician to connect to power source.
- Line cord provided with Front-end PDU.
Attention:Customers are responsible for providing a dedicated circuit for
each line cord protected with an appropriate circuit breaker.
Sample Power Configuration:
Click image to enlarge