Withdrawn Product Disclaimer:
As a convenience, IBM provides this data regarding products no longer for sale. Some of the data contained here in may be out of date or contain inaccuracies.
Updates to this data will not be provided.
A four-digit feature code is used to specify a component that is configurable in the IBM configurators, the eBusiness Configurator (eConfig) and the IBM Web-based Hardware Configurator, used in US and Canada. Options that do not have feature codes cannot be integrated by IBM into a system using these IBM configurators. To purchase options separately, refer to the option part number provided in this document.
|DS4000 EXP810 Model 811,2,3,5||1812-81H||15 December 2012||Fibre Channel4||16/16||Y||12TB|
(W x D x H)
|DS4000 EXP810 Model 811,2,3,5||1812-81H||15 December 2012||482mm x 559mm x 132mm (18.97in x 23.52in x 5.21 in)||Rack Drawer (3U)||38.56kg (85lbs)||2/2 - 450w|
- Attachment to a supported Storage Server is required. This expansion unit does not attach directly to the server.
- DS4000 EXP810 accommodates up to four short-wave SFP modules. The unit ships with two short-wave SFP modules.
- Also includes two 2.8m/9ft intra-rack power cords (IEC 320-C13 to IEC 320-C14). If U.S. wall-outlet power cords are required, then order quantity two of P/N 39Y7931.
- Supports Enhanced Disk Drive Module (E-DDM) disks only. Insertion of unsupported disks will cause significant damage.
- Comes with rack mounting rails and two rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) power cords, and product documentation.
|Input Ports (std/max)||2/2|
|Output Ports (std/max)||2/2|
- Ships standard with two ESMs, each providing one input port and one output port.
Click image to enlarge