The analysis of data drives decisions in every business. And in our connected world, the amount of data is growing rapidly. Analytics is moving from business initiative to a business imperative. The right systems can help you make sure information and analysis flows seamlessly to support real-time insight.
IBM System x® and BladeCenter® servers provide highly reliable and flexible foundations for your business analytics solutions with:
- Outstanding scalability so you can grow as your workloads grow
- Industry-leading transaction processing so you can make better, faster business decisions
- High throughput capacity that enables you to respond more quickly
- Optimized systems and validated reference architectures for faster time to value
- A broad portfolio of rack, tower and blade servers supporting robust analytic software
Big data reference architectures on IBM System x servers provide validated solutions for analyzing big data at rest and in motion using IBM InfoSphere® Streams, IBM InfoSphere BigInsights® and other Apache Hadoop implementations.
The IBM Smart Analytics System and 5600 and 5710 are deeply integrated and optimized analytic offerings powered by highly reliable System x servers for organizations that need cost-effective, flexible and powerful business-ready analytics solutions.
IBM Smart Analytics System 5600
IBM Smart Analytics System 5710
IBM Systems solution for SAP HANA are easy to order preconfigured server models designed to help organizations instantly access, model and analyze all of their SAP transactional and analytical data in real time.
IBM System x and SAP HANA solutions for small and mid-sized businesses provide in-memory analytic platforms specifically designed and priced to help small enterprises accelerate access to their operational and strategic information.
IBM Systems solution for SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Accelerator is a turn-key solution that helps speed up reporting and analysis of an existing SAP business warehouse environment.
IBM reference configurations for Microsoft Fast Track Data Warehouse 2012 offers highly reliable and scalable data warehousing platforms optimized for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Cloudera Hadoop enables users to take advantage of IBM's big data platform to perform complex analytics and build a new generation of software applications. Over one hundred IBM Business Partners have adopted IBM's big data platform, and by IBM extending support for Cloudera’s distribution for Apache Hadoop environments based on CDH, Cloudera’s market-leading distribution, you now have the ability to leverage Cloudera certified reference architectures from IBM with the latest generation of System x servers.
- Cognos Business Intelligence and Financial Performance Management is a set of analytics software solutions providing comprehensive query and reporting along with dashboarding for monitoring, measuring and management of corporate performance at a glance.
- IBM General Parallel File System for big data encompasses more than Apache Hadoop, it’s about accessing large sets of structured or unstructured data for ingest and subsequent processing. Whether you are doing analytics, require highly available file-based data, or looking to manage very large sets of file-based storage, IBM GPFS™ provides a highly scalable, high performance and highly available file system environment
- IBM InfoSphere BigInsights brings the power of Hadoop to the enterprise. Apache Hadoop is the open source software framework, used to reliably manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data. BigInsights enhances this technology to withstand the demands of your enterprise, adding administrative, workflow, provisioning, and security features, along with best-in-class analytical capabilities from IBM research.
- IBM Platform Symphony - Advanced Edition includes an Apache Hadoop-compatible MapReduce implementation optimized for low latency, reliability and resource sharing. Using this capability, users can run Hadoop and non-Hadoop applications written in other languages on the same shared distributed infrastructure. In addition, the multi-tenant architecture of Platform Symphony allows multiple MapReduce engines to be deployed on a single shared infrastructure.
- IBM SPSS software for predictive analytics offers rich statistical capabilities paired with features that make it easier to access and manage data, select and perform analyses and share results.
- InfoSphere Streams radically extends the state-of-the-art in big data processing; it’s a high-performance computing platform that allows user-developed applications to rapidly ingest, analyze, & correlate information as it arrives from thousands of real-time sources.
- Netezza combines storage, processing, database and analytics into high-performance data warehouse appliances that are purpose-built to make advanced analytics on big data simpler, faster and more accessible.
IBM, BigInsights, BladeCenter, Cognos, GPFS, InfoSphere, SPSS, System x, and X-Architecture are trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. For a complete list of IBM Trademarks, see www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml