- Random 4 K R/W performance of up to 65,000 Read IOPS and 35,000 Write IOPS with up to 2.4 DWPD
- Engineered to deliver a balance of performance and efficiency to datacenter random workload demands
- MLC NAND optimized for higher TBW - Endurance rating of up to 2.4 DWPD for five years.
- Longer drive life and increased workload scalability delivered in a cost efficient design improves ROI.
- End-to-end data path protection and power loss protection for data at rest + data in-flight
- Assures data integrity at the storage device level
- Broad System x server support with 120/240/480/800 GB capacities in 1.8-inch, 2.5-inch, and 3.5-inch SFF
- Scalable to handle performance demands of a variety of datacenter random workload types and data caching roles.