- Provides up to 3000 VA/2700 W in only 3U of rack space
- A 95 percent or greater efficiency rating helps reduce energy usage and costs
- Intuitive, customizable LCD display in nine languages and bundled intelligent IBM UPS Manager software enhance control and manageability
- IPv6 compliance for future proofing and real-time clock for error logging
- Integrates with IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™
In today’s high-availability server environments, unplanned power outages or line quality irregularities can have a considerable financial impact on both small and medium and large enterprise businesses. Selecting the right Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) can efficiently, reliably and affordably help protect against these costly incidents.
The IBM 3000 VA LCD 3U Rack UPS provides smart energy management and the high-level power protection that today’s IT infrastructures require.
Delivering up to 2700 watts of power in 3U of rack space, this 3000 Rack UPS optimizes power protection and is designed for high-efficiency operation. This can help reduce energy usage and cooling costs, improve energy management and optimize workload performance and availability for IBM System x® and BladeCenter® server environments.
- High-efficiency protection delivering more real power (Watts) in space-saving design
- Nine language graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), which provides intuitive at the rack management and monitoring capabilities
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance
- Standard intelligent IBM UPS Manager software to monitor, manage and to gracefully shut down the connected load in the event of a power failure
- Optional Network Management Card (NMC) for enhanced UPS monitoring and control
- Optional external battery module for scalable runtime requirements
- Optional Environmental Monitoring Probe for thermal management requirements
- 3U 3000 VA (2700 W)
- Feature-rich LCD display
- High efficiency (95 - 98% at 100% load)
- Available Extended Battery Module
- IPv6 compliant
- Remote upgradeable with NMC
- Real-time clock
- Cascadable REPO ports