- Delivers high availability and high performance in a power-efficient 1U form factor
- Includes 4 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplink ports that provide high-speed connectivity to aggregation-layer switches or other upstream devices
- JUNOS operating system delivers a consistent feature set and shortens the learning curve, lowering operational expense
Optimized for data center and converged environments
High-performance businesses demand high-performance networking solutions. The Juniper Networks EX2200 Ethernet Switch offers an economical, entry-level, stand-alone solution for top-of-rack server applications, access-layer deployments in branch and remote offices, and campus networks.
Four platform configurations are available, offering 24 and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports with or without Power over Ethernet (PoE). Each EX2200 switch supports four fixed front panel GbE uplink ports with pluggable optics (purchased separately) for high-speed backbone or link aggregation connections.
With a packet switching capacity of 56/104 Gbps, Ethernet throughput of 41.7/77.4 Mpps (wire speed), eight hardware queues for QOS, and four SFP uplinks, the EX2200 is designed to deliver the ultimate 1 Gigabit Ethernet top-of-rack solution. If your application includes a converged environment of servers, PCs, VoIP and video, the EX2200 provides the highest levels of flexibility (i.e., POE and POE+) and features in its class, while delivering a reliable platform for unifying enterprise communications.
- Supports full L2 and basic L3, like RIP and static routing, in the base license
- Includes eight class of service queues per port, enabling separate prioritization of virtual machines
- JUNOS software operating system delivers a consistent feature set and shortens the learning curve, lowering the operational expense
- Includes world-renowned IBM service and support. Standard 3-year service agreement, with next business day-advance replacement, with telephone support and software updates
- 1U height device with 10" depth
- 24 or 48 1 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 front-panel ports, non-blocking architecture (all ports are line rate).
- 4 SFP Gigabit Ethernet front panel uplink ports for connecting to other switches or upstream devices
- POE versions support the 15.4 W PoE and 30 W PoE+ standards
- Fixed power supply and fans for low costs