- Provides next-generation performance in an innovative, compact design
- Offers a wide range of configuration options and flexibility for cost-effective growth
- Builds on IBM server tradition with integrated data protection and systems management capabilities
Compact and cost-effective
The IBM System x3250 M4 server delivers the latest Intel processor technology in an ultra-small, single-socket rack server. Priced for value and built for performance, the x3250 M4 offers large capacity 1600 MHz memory, standard low-cost ServeRAID-C100 technology and dual network adapters. The x3250 M4 meets 80-PLUS® certification for power supply units to enable greater energy efficiency and savings.
Flexible options for growth
With a flexible subsystem and wide range of configuration options, a newly designed compact dual-port NIC adapter is dedicated in x4 slot, which offers another PCIe x8 slot-free. The x3250 M4 enables you to choose the level of computing power you need today and grow to meet increased application requirements. Choose hard disk drive size and storage capacity, dual- or quad-core processors—or even advanced protection RAID.
- Innovative technology provides the latest processors and large memory capacity, in a compact 1U footprint
- Power-efficient design helps save on energy costs
- Affordable price point and total cost of ownership
- Integrated tools support easy deployment and management
- IBM tested and certified for quality and reliability
- Rich security features to meet today’s security requirements
- 22 in. depth, 1U form factor
- Choice of processors—Intel Xeon E3 1200v2 series, Intel Core i3 2100 series, or Intel Pentium series
- DDR-3 ECC server-level memory, up to 1600 MHz; max 32 GB UDIMM support
- Enhancement of PCIe slot competiveness—newly designed dual-port NIC adapter is dedicated in x4 slot, which offers another PCIe slot-free.
- Two 3.5-inch simple-swap SATA or four 2.5-inch hot-swap/simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs (model dependent/CTO)
- Standard ServeRAID-C100 for IBM System x® supports RAID-0 or -1
- Hardware RAID-0, -1 is standard for SAS models (model dependent)
- Choice between fixed or redundant power supply unit with 80-PLUS certified energy efficiency