System Networking for the Smarter Data Centre
System Networking solutions are designed for complex workloads that are tuned for performance, virtualisation and massive scale. For the Smarter Data Centre in the modern era, we understand that infrastructure matters.
Responsive -- Automate virtualisation for dynamic data centres
Advanced network virtualisation capabilities reduce the cost and complexity of deploying physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.
Simplified -- Accelerate deployment keep pace with complexity
We take an interoperable, standards-based approach to implement the latest advances in today’s high-speed, converged data centre network designs with optimised applications and integrated systems.
Adaptive -- Fortify system resiliency and harness big data
Networking is part of a software defined environment for fast provisioning and scalability with enhanced security.
What we offer
Connect with System Networking
Join our community
Contact Lenovo for x86-based systems
Lenovo acquires IBM x86 systems
These IBM x86 products are now products of Lenovo in the United Kingdom and other countries. IBM will host x86-related content on ibm.com until migrated to Lenovo. During the transition, please interpret references to IBM in relation to transitioned products as Lenovo.
Latest System Networking News
- New RackSwitch G7052
- New Flex System Interconnect Fabric
- NEW Flex System I/O Scalability and Flexibility (00:10:00)
- New RackSwitch G8332 (US)
- Avalon build cloud infrastructure with G8052 (PDF,698KB)
- Introducing the newest RackSwitch Family member -RackSwitch G7028, a low cost, low power 1/10GbE solution for data centres. Learn more today. (US)
- Regionalgas Euskirchen, a German water & energy supplier, cuts server footprint by 66%, energy costs by 20% and significant costs on air conditioning with our solutions. Read full client case study. (PDF, 681KB)
- Tolly Interoperability Report for Flex System with Cisco (PDF, 1.42MB)