Why subscribe to an IBM Support Plan?
Platform Subscription and Support is designed to ensure your grids, clusters or HPC data centers operate efficiently within your unique environments.
When you subscribe, you receive these benefits:
- Access to extensive information. Get the latest product updates and software releases, including all releases from small fixes that are specific to the customer’s environment and major new releases with new version numbers.
- Team-centered support structure. Direct access to IBM Platform technical professionals instead of call center representatives, which reduces time and frustration.
- Culture of high customer satisfaction. Our customer satisfaction survey results show our scores far outpaced software industry averages. IBM strives to continuously improve our support services.
- Industry-leading self-service tool. Our online support tools offer knowledgebase, real-time support request management, documentation and manuals.
What you need to know
Attention: All Platform Computing Customers and Business Partners
Global Technical Support for all Platform Computing products is not yet fully transitioned to standard IBM Support systems. Platform Computing Support can be accessed through existing channels (phone/email/eSupport). Please refer to my.platform.com for more details. Our Technical Support team will continue to focus on delivering customer satisfaction without compromise. The support services will be provided per your existing Platform Computing Support agreements.
As we work to integrate Platform and IBM Support, we will offer Platform customers expanded capabilities through IBM Support systems. Please check this page frequently to learn the current information on the IBM Support systems transition. As we complete the migration to IBM systems, you will be notified of the changes through future communications.
Our People Make the Difference
One of IBM’s greatest strengths is delivering outstanding customer support. It’s a part of our company culture. Our support team is made up of exceptional people who share a number of core qualities:
- Putting the customer first
- Providing timely resolution of issues
- Sharing resources with consulting services and training departments to improve field experience
- Are all certified in a minimum of one IBM Platform Computing product
- Many have more than 5 years of experience at IBM Platform Computing
- Many are from IBM Platform Computing research and development
Apr 09 - The Expo provides the perfect venue to share information and discuss enabling technologies that are driving biomedical research and the drug development process. Visit IBM booth 237 to learn more about computing solutions for life sciences. Boston, MA
Jun 10 - In just a few high-powered days, you can connect with IT leaders and practitioners from all industries to discover new innovations and learn industry best practices for managing storage growth, accelerate and optimize x86 server and cloud deployments, unlock insights from big data and secure critical information. Las Vegas, NV