IBM Platform RTM
IBM Platform RTM is an operational dashboard for IBM Platform LSF environments that provides comprehensive workload monitoring, reporting and management. Platform RTM provides a complete, integrated monitoring facility that is designed specifically for Platform LSF environments.
More than monitoring
Competitive organizations that require the horsepower of high performance computing (HPC) environments face challenges in maintaining complex, diverse HPC structures. Many monitoring tools exist that only monitor the infrastructure, rather than providing full visibility of the cluster. Organizations must look for new ways to improve cluster efficiency, allowing users to work more effectively and reduce overall costs.
Improve efficiency and productivity
IBM® Platform™ RTM is an operational dashboard for IBM Platform LSF® environments that provides comprehensive workload monitoring, reporting and management. It makes cluster administrators more efficient in their day-to-day activities and provides the information and tools needed to improve cluster efficiency, enable better user productivity, and contain or reduce costs. Unlike other monitoring tools that focus on just one facet of cluster monitoring, Platform RTM provides a complete, integrated monitoring facility that is designed specifically for Platform LSF environments. It enables you to monitor multiple clusters easily and effectively through a single intuitive interface.
Advanced reporting, tracking and monitoring
Platform RTM provides comprehensive workload monitoring, reporting and management tools to increase productivity, reduce costs and position your employees to work more effectively. Organizations using Platform RTM can benefit from:
- Cluster monitoring and control.
- Flexible charting options.
- Job-level profiling.
- Ability to monitor resource consumption and allocation.
- Automated alerts and exception handling.
Powerful productivity tools
Platform RTM is workload and resource-aware providing full visibility to Platform LSF clusters. It provides comprehensive workload monitoring, reporting and management tools, including:
- An intuitive operational dashboard: Allows users to quickly identify and correct problems, and improves efficiency by finding idle capacity and removing performance bottlenecks.
- Job-level profiling: Enables resources to be closely monitored based on user, group or project, resulting in increased cluster use, better job throughput and reduced user wait times.
- Support for multiple clusters: Improves efficiency by shifting workloads between clusters and can perform common LSF management tasks remotely.
Read about our success
Platform RTM helps pharmaceutical company meet user group SLAs
Apr 09 - The Expo provides the perfect venue to share information and discuss enabling technologies that are driving biomedical research and the drug development process. Visit IBM booth 237 to learn more about computing solutions for life sciences. Boston, MA
Jun 10 - In just a few high-powered days, you can connect with IT leaders and practitioners from all industries to discover new innovations and learn industry best practices for managing storage growth, accelerate and optimize x86 server and cloud deployments, unlock insights from big data and secure critical information. Las Vegas, NV