IBM Platform Analytics
IBM Platform Analytics is an advanced analysis and visualization tool for analyzing massive amounts of IBM Platform LSF and IBM Platform Symphony workload data. It enables you to correlate job, resource, license and even Hadoop MapReduce data from multiple clusters for data-driven decision-making.
Are you making the most of your data?
Traditional business intelligence solutions require significant time and multiple steps to translate raw data into usable information. Organizations are challenged to find new solutions that enable users to identify and quickly remove bottlenecks, spot emerging trends and plan capacity more effectively.
Turn information into insights
IBM® Platform™ Analytics is an advanced analysis and visualization tool for analyzing massive amounts of IBM Platform LSF and IBM Platform Symphony workload and resource usage data from distributed computing environments. It enables managers, planners and administrators to correlate job, resource and license data easily from one or multiple clusters running IBM Platform Computing management software for data-driven decision-making. With better insight into your high performance computing (HPC) data center environment, you can identify and quickly remove bottlenecks, spot emerging trends and plan capacity more effectively. Unlike traditional business intelligence solutions, Platform Analytics incorporates innovative visualization tools that are built on top of a powerful analytics engine for quick and easy results. Users can use the preconfigured dashboards or construct their own, quickly answer questions about their cluster infrastructure and applications, and use that information to optimize resource use.
Advanced workload data analytics
Platform Analytics is fully functional and ready to use “out of the box”. Organizations will benefit from features such as:
- Job and resource reporting
- Usage reporting for chargeback accounting
- Operational reporting and analysis
- Resource and service-level analysis
- Intuitive, customizable interfaces
- Support for Platform LSF, Platform Symphony, and Hadoop MapReduce
Extensive reporting and analysis tools
Platform Analytics contains several powerful tools that allow you to integrate data more effectively, create insightful reports, and gain powerful insight into processes—all from an intuitive customizable interface. Platform Analytics provides:
- A powerful graphical interface to easily answer HPC workload usage questions and clearly correlate complex data associations
- Pre-configured dashboards that are ready to use “out of the box,” allowing analysts to be productive quickly
- License reporting to help ensure that licenses are used more efficiently, boosting productivity while minimizing cost
- Data views tailored to service-oriented workloads and Hadoop MapReduce workloads
- Open architecture to easily correlate HPC data center and job-related data with external data sources
- Built-in best practices that optimize HPC data center capacity planning practices and quickly identify bottlenecks and under-utilized assets
IBM Platform Analytics can track utilization of a wide-variety of resources including software licenses to help organizations make maximum use of existing assets.
IBM Platform Analytics can help organize and understand where they may have bottlenecks or excess capacity, by monitoring key metrics across multiple data centers world-wide.
IBM Platform Analytics helps organizations manage service levels and improve operational effectiveness by providing granular insights into the status of global cluster resources.
Apr 09 - The Expo provides the perfect venue to share information and discuss enabling technologies that are driving biomedical research and the drug development process. Visit IBM booth 237 to learn more about computing solutions for life sciences. Boston, MA
Jun 10 - In just a few high-powered days, you can connect with IT leaders and practitioners from all industries to discover new innovations and learn industry best practices for managing storage growth, accelerate and optimize x86 server and cloud deployments, unlock insights from big data and secure critical information. Las Vegas, NV