Information infrastructure solutions for government
Globalization, ecological issues, technological impact and other modern challenges are driving the need for streamlined government collaboration.
Governments face unique challenges in managing IT and storage:
- Protect citizen, business and employee data
- Emergency preparedness with secure backup and disaster recovery
- Resilience and security to protect access to sensitive data, while allowing varying levels of protection, depending on the data
- Data consolidation to manage the information growth
- Optimization to manage resources effectively and cost efficiently
- Continuous application availability
- Scalability and manageability to accommodate significant data growth as more agencies shift from paper to digital record keeping
IBM System Storage solutions
IBM Information Infrastructure solutions can help:
- Provide continuous access to information so that citizens and employees can leverage it when and where it is needed.
- Efficiently store, retain and protect information.
- Ensure security and privacy of the information as it is generated, managed, and shared across the enterprise.
- Offer scalability to address the information growth.
- Provide infrastructure optimization (reducing redundancy and cost in infrastructure).
- Ensure accurate, reliable, complete information that is easy to audit and extract for regulatory compliance.
IBM has the trained resources, skills, and solutions to help government clients to protect and manage information across agencies and enable secure and cost-efficient operations.