- Increase network-attached storage (NAS) flexibility and expansion capabilities by consolidating block and file data sets onto a single multiprotocol storage platform
- Improve application performance with high-bandwidth, 64-bit architecture and the latest I/O technologies
- Maximize storage efficiency and growth, and preserve staff and capital equipment investments with data-in-place upgrades
- Improve business efficiency by reducing data management complexity in heterogeneous storage environments
- Scale storage-area network (SAN) and NAS to tens of petabytes without disrupting running applications, using Clustered Data ONTAP
Today’s business environments demand innovation and flawless execution. You have to manage and protect valuable data to support business growth and success. Your IT operations have to evolve with the business while meeting budget, staffing and infrastructure limits. Virtualized computing requires networked storage systems supporting diverse data sets to unlock the full potential of virtualized servers.
With IBM® System Storage® N6000 series systems, you can meet your NAS needs and provide high levels of application availability for everything from critical business operations to technical applications. You can also address NAS and SAN as primary and secondary storage requirements. In addition, you get outstanding value—flexible IBM systems offer excellent performance and impressive expandability at a low total cost of ownership.