IBM Storwize® V7000 is an enterprise-class solutions designed for all-flash or hybrid storage (US) providing the foundation to implement an effective storage infrastructure and transforming the economics of data storage. With unique heterogeneous data services, they can maximise storage efficiency (US) and flexibility for new and existing investments.
Built with IBM Spectrum Virtualise™ software, IBM Storwize V7000 Unified and Storwize V7000 provide the latest storage technologies for unlocking the business value of stored data, including virtualisation and
Real-time Compression. They are designed to deliver outstanding efficiency, performance, ease of use and dependability for organisations of all sizes.
- Hardware Accelerated Real-time Compression: Reduce storage acquisition costs by using up to 80% less disk and flash capacity
- File support: Consolidates block and file storage in a system for simplicity and greater efficiency (Storwize V7000 Unified only)
- Active File Management: Enables highly-efficient policy-based management of files to reduce costs through use of tiered storage (Storwize V7000 Unified only)
- Clustered systems: Ability for block systems to both scale up and out for performance and capacity
- IP replication: Reduces remote mirroring costs with innovative network optimisation
- Deploy with confidence: Available IBM performance and capacity guarantees help you focus on your business, not your storage
- Automated storage tiering with IBM Easy Tier: Advanced technology for automatically migrating data between storage tiers based on real-time usage analysis patterns
- New generation UI: Easy-to-use data management designed with a graphical user interface and point-and-click system management capabilities
- Integral part of VersaStack: A converged infrastructure (US) solution jointly developed by IBM and Cisco to provide faster application and workload delivery, IT agility.
Learn more (US)