What are System Power Services?
Power subsystems PTEDS engineers have the mission to architect, design, develop and qualify high quality, cost effective power systems.
- Define power system architecture to meet product requirements
- Power system component specifications: electrical, physical, thermal, acoustic, safety, compatibility and reliability criteria
- Design of specialized power components
- Verification of system design performance
- Power sources from 1 Watt to over 6,000 Watts
- Low voltage, high current sources up to 600 Amps
- Centralized, distributed and combination systems
- Redundant and high reliability designs