The Flash Centers of Competency (CoC) offer access to IBM’s comprehensive flash portfolio including leading-edge IBM systems, servers and software. Subject matter experts from the Flash CoCs deliver comprehensive flash technology briefings, remote and live product demonstrations and solution workshops tailored towards client specific requirements. There are 12 Flash CoCs that leverage IBM’s deep understanding of the entire IT ecosystem. From compute to networking to storage and to enterprise software, the Flash CoCs help educate and validate where clients will be able to gain the most value from deploying a flash solution.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
View how Flash CoCs help CCBCC run an on-site PoC showing a significant drop in the time it took to run batch workloads.(00:02:20)
IBM Systems Lab Services and Training
Maximize the power and capabilities of flash storage to accelerate your business critical applications.
The mission of the Flash CoCs goes beyond the walls of the 12 centers. The organization's mission includes:
- Providing clients access to a variety of leading-edge IBM hardware, software and expert skills.
- Speeding up the client decision making process and accelerating time to value for solutions utilizing FlashSystem.
- Partnering with IBM Systems Lab Services and Training to provide pre and post sales services delivered by subject matter experts.
- Delivering and managing proof of concepts.
- Sponsoring and facilitating consulting workshops to demonstrate potential TCO, ROI and IT environment improvements by deploying a FlashSystem storage solution.
- Delivering education, workshops and briefings to clients and business partners.
Flash Centers of Competency Global Locations
Positioned in 12 locations around the world, the Flash CoCs are here to help educate clients as to how flash can transform their data centers.
IBM makes $1 billion investment in flash
Flash Storage and Solutions