IBM Storage announcements
Speed and simplicity combined
Announcement: The new IBM FlashSystem makes fast storage simple
IBM FlashSystem A9000 and FlashSystem A9000R:
- Support hybrid cloud deployments through a combination of highly parallel all-flash architectures and market-leading software-defined storage capabilities
- Reduce management complexity and eliminate many traditional storage management tasks and costs
- Accelerate storage economics and efficiency with comprehensive data reduction features
- Support structured and unstructured data intensive workloads to derive maximum value for your cognitive business
IBM FlashSystem: Simple Storage
New IBM Storwize V5000 — Design flexibility to inspire business innovation
IBM Storwize V5000: Start small and grow big
The new Storwize V5000 is designed to:
- Start small, grow big. Three new models enable an easily customizable and flexible solution
- Drive innovation and competitive advantage. Faster data transfer speeds up the processing time for critical application workloads
- Optimize storage economics. Five times more data in the same footprint lowers acquisition costs and reduces energy consumption
- Safeguard your most valuable asset — data. Protect critical data with IBM Spectrum Virtualize encryption in new and existing workloads and heterogeneous infrastructure
New IBM Spectrum Storage Suite: Streamline your migration to hybrid cloud storage
More IBM Storage announcements
Supports unified file, object, and hadoop storage.
Join the Spectrum Scale Beta Program and build hybrid cloud storage with Spectrum Scale, public cloud and Cleversafe.
IBM Cleversafe solutions expand to secure object storage for Spectrum Protect.
Delivers an end-to-end enterprise-grade multi-tenant Spark solution for big data analytics.