Deployment services help accelerate business value
IBM offers a portfolio of integration, configuration and customization services for Power based servers—IBM Power Systems and IBM BladeCenter systems—running AIX, IBM i or Linux. These Deployment-ready Services are designed to accelerate solution deployment and reduce resources and cost related solution deployment. You can take advantage of proven industry expertise in product assembly, testing and integration at an IBM location prior to install.
Power Systems Deployment-ready Services are designed to let you to focus on meeting business goals rather than solution deployment.
Power Systems Deployment-ready Services can help you successfully deploy key innovative integration solutions. These services are designed to make a real difference for your business whether you are deploying a solution or a single server, giving you improved quality and quicker time-to-value by:
- Accelerating solution deployment time while reducing resources and costs by having IBM:
- Configure, integrate and test your solution in the factory using standardized solution delivery practices.
- Improve on-site installation and time to value by delivering a solution in a box versus piece parts.
- Reduces cost and installation issues by performing system level tests on the integrated solution at the time of assembly.
- Reducing costs by simplifying packaging and doing more testing and integration in the factory before the solution shows up to your site.
- Minimizing risk by leveraging IBM’s expertise and engineering resources to build systems to your exact configuration and specifications.
- Component integration
- Rack integration
- Operating system preinstall
- Unit personalization
- 3rd party hardware/software install
- Customer Specified Placement
- Standard tagging
- Radio Frequency Item Device (RFID)
- Remote access
- Customized operating system/firmware