- Optimize your virtualized IBM® Power Systems™
- Understand current workloads performance from virtual machine to physical hardware
- Simple real-time graphical performance information highlighting overcommitted resources
- Ability to replay saved performance data to analyze historical performance data
- Accelerate the resolution of performance issues
- Real-time continuous monitoring user interface
- Proactively address performance for virtualized workloads
The dynamic pace of change that is encountered with today’s virtualized environments and workloads require flexible infrastructure. This flexible infrastructure allows virtual workloads to be mobile and to dynamically contract and expand within the virtual data center as needed by the business. Performance is key to the benefit of this new flexibility introduced by server virtualization and cloud deployments which yields the benefits of consolidation, flexibility and reduction of risk.
The ability to manage and monitor the performance of both the virtualized workloads as well as the physical hardware mapping is critical. IBM PowerVP™ provides the performance intelligence to make key decisions in the virtualized infrastructure such as VM placement and exploitation of key server resources for optimized workload performance.