The combination of IBM Domino® and the IBM i platform delivers a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure for e-collaboration. Domino collaboration extends beyond mail and messaging. It offers collaboration to applications for Social Business, helping to shape the future of business interaction by preserving and extending the human element.
IBM Domino for IBM i enables existing Power Systems clients to build and deploy messaging and collaborative applications on the same system as their enterprise applications and data. For clients who are looking to reduce their service delivery cost by eliminating server farms and consolidating to a single platform, the IBM i platform delivers the scalability and reliability to support thousands of users and applications.
Please refer to Domino for IBM i Technology Updates for latest Domino major and maintenance releases supported on IBM i platform.
IBM Domino 9.0.1
IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.1 Social Edition are the latest releases of the world's leading products for information management, messaging, collaboration and application development. For information about the new features in this release, see the Help documentation for each product, or view the IBM Domino and Notes® wiki.
Domino extended products
To complement and enhance the capabilities of Domino, the following Domino extended products are available for IBM i:
- IBM® Notes® Traveler is push email software that provides quick access to email, calendar and contacts from a wide range of mobile devices or tablets. This no charge mobile offering is available for IBM Notes and Domino® users. Enhance the productivity of your mobile workforce with this security-rich software.
- Enterprise Integrator allows database administrators and IT professionals to exchange data between Notes databases and corporate data stores, such as DB2.
- Lotus Quickr makes it quick and easy for non-technical professionals to create shared Web workplaces for their projects.
- Sametime brings the fexibility and efficiency of real-time communication to the business world.
- Lotus Workflow lets you rapidly develop workflow applications and cost-effectively extthem throughout your organization and beyond.