You can check one of these sources for known problems:
- IBM i Technical Support Web Site
- IBM i Access Information APARs - known problems, support statements
- IBM i Access frequently asked questions - marketing, strategy, ordering, support, links to forums, etc.
If you would like to call IBM Support:
- In the US, call IBM i Support Line at 1-800-IBM-SERV (1-800-426-7378).
- Outside the U.S., find support contacts by going to: IBM Software Support Guide..
Manage incidents electronically with IBM support at IBM Support Service Requests.
Submit requests for enhancements or design changes for IBM i Access, or any IBM i and related software, at the Design change request page.