IBM and IBM Business Partners offer a broad range of services and education that complement and enhance your availability solutions, from planning through implementation and ongoing support.
The IBM High Availability Center of Competency (HACoC) is can help you design and deploy the highly available, end-to-end IT infrastructures you need to make on demand, always on business possible.
IBM GTS services go well beyond traditional disaster relief. We help companies build resilience into every layer of their business by anticipating the potential impact of a wide range of threats. IBM's business continuity experts have identified three categories of threats that must be addressed in a continuity program. Our comprehensive portfolio addresses all three categories: business-driven, data-driven and event-driven.
IBM Systems & Technology Group Lab Services has the knowledge and deep skills to support you through the entire information technology life cycle. Focused on the delivery of new technologies and special-purpose offerings, STG Lab Services collaborates with IBM Global Services and IBM Business Partners to provide complementary services designed to help keep your business running at top speed.
Publications - Redbooks
Publications - White papers
Publications - Magazine articles
IBM Storwize V7000 and IBM i training
Session 1: Implementation
Session 2: Sizing, Disk Magic modeling, Performance considerations
Education - Business Resiliency & External Storage
- AS541 - IBM Power HA for i (HASM), Clustering, and Independent Disk Pools Implementation
- AS930 - IBM System Storage Solutions for System i
- SS71 - IBM System Storage Solutions for System i for the Storage Professional
- AS240 - System Operator Workshop for System i
- AS530 - Logical Partitioning (LPAR) on System i
- AS280 - Backup and Recovery Media Services (BRMS) for System i
- AS420 - System i Technical Solutions Workshop Implementation
- OL510 - System i Recovery & Availability Management
- OL450 - DB2 UDB for System i Fundamentals